Monday, July 27, 2009

Getting Well

For new readers of this blog I want to tell you that I am getting better. The steady improvement I am finding is remarkable to me. I will be heading to my 3 month anniversary of treatment. I now know that I can beat this disease. It will take time and perserverence, but with a brighter future coming at me... how can I stop. 8 months, 12 months, 14 months...it does not matter. The progress at this point is undeniable.

I continue to expand my original post. If you have been here before go to the end to find the new parts. If you have not been here before, read on. I hope it helps you or someone you know. I continue to respond to all e-mails and if you want to talk just send me a number and I will call you back. I have talked to many, if I can help please let me.

Jeff

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How do I get in touch with dr. Zijad Sabovic. I call the number and it says that the voice mail is full. There is no email etc. I live in RI and was referred to him. How do I schedule an appointment?